Saturday, March 7, 2015

An Idea, You, and Vera

Greetings!

This is my first official run in the blogosphere. I used to run my own website and did a monthly email subscription list, but that's so 2002. Here, my vision is going to be like The Land of the Twisted Minds and The V-Files (website and e-mail sub, respectively) smashed together.

So, uh, why "This, That, and Vera" as the title?

Glad you asked (or at least somebody thought of that question, heh). Some of my best stories and life experiences involve three things (and I just happen to be one of them). The other two usually come in the form of people, places, and/or objects. Nouns. But this time, I want to leave the door open for other words, like adjectives, verbs, and adverbs, to describe each story.

Sit back, get comfy, and enjoy the adventure with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment