Monday, September 7, 2015

The Calm Before the Storm, Last Minute Thoughts, and Vera

Welp, this is it.

In about 16 hours I will be going under the scope to get this fluffy toothy bastard off of the exterior of my uterus.

And I have about 9 hours left to shove all the food down my throat until I have to fast.

Meanwhile, the Air Force Thunderbirds are being such showoffs over my apartment building. Then again, it is Labor Day here in the States. But do they have to break the sound barrier near my neighborhood? Heh.

And the Jewish New Year is just around the corner. Next week will be Rosh Hashanah, a time to repent and forgive. I also plan on improving myself and my environment starting next week.

Here's what I want to do:
  1. Renovate my living space, slowly. Adding new pieces each paycheck until complete.
  2. Sign up for a free weight loss management program at a local hospital. Weighing 315 lbs (142.8 kg) is starting to get annoying.
  3. Save a few dollars to go visit friends in Chicago and New Orleans in December (yeah, NO/LA got scrapped; will try again for LA or the USVI in January 2017).
  4. Make sure I have no debt and have a few dollars for when Medicare kicks in on July 2016
  5. And, score a part-time paying gig that does not interfere with SSDI.
All of this during the Jewish year of 5776.

But first, I got to make it through the surgery. I can do this. I got this. As nervous as fuck, I will be strong.

In the event I don't survive the surgery, it's been real, heh.

Also, do not let my parents or my sister obtain any of my belongings. I want whatever I possess to be converted to cash so it can help the Syrian refugees across Europe.

All I ask is to be buried with my Paddington Bear at Mayfield Cemetery.

It's a good thing to know, even if I do survive tomorrow. Until I get my Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will benefactor established.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment