Sunday, November 1, 2015

Abusers, Empowerment, and Vera

(Edited on 20151204: the point was made)

Trigger/Content Warning (TW/CW): this blog post contains mentions of abuse, assault, domestic violence, and rape. Reader discretion is advised.

Today is Autistics Speaking Day.

And this autistic is going to speak the names of their abusers.

The purpose is to serve as a warning to abusers if their victims come forward, that these survivors should not be ashamed any more and to publicly name their abusers as a token of empowerment.

What are the names of my abusers?

The narcissistic abusive parent - Judith ********

The learned helplessness cowardly parent - Victor ********

The harassing bully of a sibling - Tanya ********

The second ex-fiancé who raped me in 2007 but walks to this day as a free bastard - James ********

The classmate who sexually assaulted me in 4th grade - Akram ********

The classmates who served as Akram's guards on that day - Joseph ******** and James ********

The teacher who did not report the incident because she "didn't believe" me - Mrs. Mary Ann ********

The coworker who kicked me when I had an autistic meltdown (massive anxiety attack) - Joseph ********

The supervisor who defended Joseph vehemently - Gwen ********

Their names are now in the open. If they wish to defend themselves, they can do so in a court of law.

This may mean I will never be able to see Baba alive again. At least I have joyous memories of her that I will cherish for the rest of my days.

This may mean I will never hold a paying job ever again. As long as I have my sanity, I will thrive.

This may even mean an unprecedented amount of backlash. It hasn't killed me before, and it won't kill me now.

Never be afraid to speak the truth.

8 comments:

  1. May the angels of Heaven fight for you in battle. Bravo to you for being so courageous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very brave I admire, respect and aspire for that quality in myself

      Delete
  2. I am going to ask you to refrain from using names and any references to relatives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you think it's kind of disturbing that she has made it incredibly clear she wants no contact form you, and yet here you are? It's not ok to continually violate other people. Ok not sure how you have missed that message throughout life, BUT THIS BEHAVIOR IS NOT OK!

      Delete
  3. Since this is the only format you are allowing anyone to contact you I am asking that you remove in all posts past and future that refers to family members or their likeness, and their proper names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over my dead body, Tanya.

      If you, Victor, or Judith want to prove that you didn't abuse me, go right ahead.

      Otherwise, you have two options:

      1) leave me alone, or

      2) lawyer up.

      The choice is yours. Be blessed.

      Delete
  4. Due to the cease and desist you and your parents have been sent, there is no format whatsoever that you are allowed to contact Vera. Since your comment was sent after the letter I will be screenshotting this. Vera has stated nothing but truth. You do not need to be reading any blogs written by Vera Didenko. You and your parents lost the right to know what is going on in Vera's life. If any of you actually cared you would have spent the past 30 plus years being supportive.

    ReplyDelete